Exploring further. Pushing limits. Surviving the elements.
The High Country Series Tri-Layer Edition equips you for it all in luxurious comfort. Engineered with meticulously selected materials that shave off any unwanted weight while delivering maximum strength, this roof top tent sheds wind and water to take the beatings backcountry storms can deliver. Opening in just seconds, it’s the perfect platform for relaxing: panoramic views through its front and oversized windows and a stylish, innovative interior with intuitive features.
- Patented design sets up and closes in under a minute.
- Hanging shoe and storage pockets that roll up and store with ease.
- Interior features a large living area, built-in pockets, and plenty of places to hang your gear.
- Clear skylight under the awning to let in more natural light
- Huge oversized windows give you an open air feel and enhance your viewing experience.
- Expansive entry and built-in awning creates a natural panoramic view so you can enjoy all of your favorite camping spots from the comfort of your tent.
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 People.
- Interior Size Opened: 55″L X 98″W X 46″H
- Exterior Size Closed: 60″L X 52″W X 14″H
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Tri-Layer Body: 300D Poly-Oxford with 90g/M2 Poly-fil.
- Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
- Mattress: 2″ High Density Foam.
- Flooring: 2″ EPE foam.
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum Alloy.