You didn't expect that afternoon thunderstorm, or that layer of dust after crossing a silt bed, but that's how it goes. At least you know that your gear is still clean and dry in your waterproof duffle. It's good to prepared for the unexpected.
Strapped to your roof rack or the back of donkey, the German-made Ortlieb Big-Zip is a waterproof, super rugged, monster bag that will keep your gear clean and dry anywhere you travel. With the waterproof TIZIP zipper completely closed, the Big-Zip achieves a phenomenal IP67 waterproof rating, which means it'll prevent whatever's inside from getting wet under a meter of water for a little over thirty minutes. The PD620 fabric beads all the water off the duffel the moment you pull the bag out of the water, and it's ruggedly abrasion and tear-resistant for long-lasting durability.
Big-Zip is big enough to stuff your bedding, jackets and towels with room to spare. Dimensions: height: 11.8 in / width: 36.2 in / depth: 19.7 in / volume: 140 L
• Extra large waterproof duffle bag for expeditions and adventure travel
• 100% waterproof, fully-submersible
• 140 liter capacity
• Tough PD620 welded polyester fabric with waterproof TIZIP® zipper
• Backpack shoulder straps
• Welded loops for attaching and securing
• 4 padded carry handles – two on top, and two on the ends for 2-person portage
• 2 internal compression straps
• Easy to clean
• 5-year warranty
• Made in Germany, high-quality, sustainable, environmentally friendly production
Big-Zip bombproof dry bag opens fully across it's length so you can get what you need without having to unload half your stuff.
Totally waterproof, fully seam sealed PVC material is tremendously cut and abrasion resistant.
Strong webbing handles and quality fasteners make the bags easy to carry and use.
Travel through the worst weather or dusty conditions without worrying about getting your electronic items, bedding, beach towels, jackets, or favorite flannel shirt wet or dirty.
Comments will be approved before showing up.